L X

Provided to YouTube by DistroKid

L X · D-N-A

D-N-A R \u0026 R

℗ Back Room Studio

Released on: 2022-05-21

Auto-generated by YouTube.

Leica SL2 / SL2-S Firmware Updates

The Leica SL2 / SL2-S have had Firmware Updates to V4.0 and V3.0 respectively. Nick Rains explains many of the new features and demonstrates how to set some new custom function button options.
Mark Oehlschlager : Two thoughts: 1) it's so great to see that Leica can improve the functionality of existing cameras with firmware updates; 2) upon reflection, with some trepidation, I guess we must acknowledge the computerization of cameras with all that implies (i.e. battery operated gizmos whose operating systems are alway getting updated, eventually making one's camera unsupported.)
Owen Howitt : I actually just updated to firmware 4.0 on my new SL2. I opened YouTube while it's updating my lens and what a surprise! Great video as always, Nick.

I love the new features with the firmware. The follow focus was awesome in 3.0, and the new eye detect is an awesome addition this firmware. I'm excited to give it all a go.
Hernan Farias : Currently there is a very unfortunate problem with shutter lag for those using SL APO lenses after the firmware update ..... I would assume Leica is aware of the problem and hopefully will soon fix this issue via firmware update
Goldfinch 2 : I have experienced the same problem, once you close down the aperture to 2.8 and lower. I wrote to Leica in Wetzlar and they answered me that hey are aware of the problem and that they work on a FW- update to solve the issue. I am a bit surprised that Nick is not aware of that. The same happened to me when I contacted Leica Geneva, they said nothing was wrong.
Very weak/disappointing communication from Leica, actually.

ג'ילי גיאומטרי C - סקירה מקיפה

שלושה מרכיבים בדגם החשמלי החדש שהושק זה עתה יוצרים רכב עם פוטנציאל של שינוי משמעותי בשוק המקומי: רכב פנאי קומפקטי, טווח בפועל של 430 ק"מ בגרסת 460 פרו, מחיר של 149,000 שקלים
למבחן המלא: https://bit.ly/3OSrbur

לכל הפרטים, מחירים, אבזור ועוד כנסו לדף הדגם של ג'ילי גיאומטרי C
https://bit.ly/379aDNG

לייעוץ אובייקטיבי בחינם לפני קניה של כל סוגי הרכב היכנסו לאתר
https://www.auto.co.il/?utm_source=Youtube\u0026utm_medium=Video\u0026utm_campaign=Youtube_desc\u0026utm_content=defaults

הגשה: אורי שילה
צילום ועריכה: עזרא רפאל
Erez Lupin : וואלה שפיץ הסוקר נשבע חזק ביותר הסקירה הזו. קצרה ולעניין
0OParanoidAndroidO0 : אוטו - אתם אשכרה אתר פרסומות ולא באמת עושים מבחני רכב.. אפילו מילה אחת על חוסר מבחני בטיחות.. תמיד אצלכם הכל טוב והרכבים חסרים חסרונות. בקיצור , אתר פרסומות במימון היבואנים.
חביב זגורי : סוקר פצצה בהחלט האלטרנטיבה הכי טובה כיום בשוק
Avinin1 : אורי שילה האלוף,
הקריין מהסרטון של הפורדים. נעלמת. כיף לראות אותך.
Eliran Cohen : אם הרכב כל כך נמכר למה צריך לדחוף אותו ככה ? טעינה מהירה? דילגתם שזה לא כזה מהיר
בקיצור רכב טוב אבל לא אמרו את כל מה שצריך

#lx1717

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,744건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © bankloan.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com